Infertility Treatment Cost Overview
When you come to Reproductive Care Center, you will receive care from five of the most highly trained, experienced, infertility specialists (Reproductive Endocrinologists) in the Utah and the Intermountain region.
Our goal at Reproductive Care Center is to give patients the best service and highest pregnancy success rates at the lowest possible cost. We make it possible for patients to receive the fertility treatments needed to become pregnant. Infertility treatment can be more affordable than many think and we have ways to help. Our mission is to assist as many patients as possible have the baby they desire.
Proper financial planning can help alleviate much of the stress associated with infertility therapies. Our financial consultants are fully versed in interacting with insurance companies to help determine benefits. They are also familiar with all of the innovative financial options offered by RCC, such as our IVF Money Back Guarantee program, the low interest financing plan, and many others. Contact us at email@example.com
IVF 100% Money Back IVF Guarantee Programs
Due to the unique nature of infertility treatment and the obvious and easily definable endpoint (delivery of a live baby), we offer a 100% money back guarantee plan for IVF treatment for patients that qualify. We have designed the program so that more than 90% of our patients who need IVF can qualify for participation.
The program includes up to 4 fresh IVF treatment cycles (4 fresh and all available frozen embryo transfer cycles). It does not cover the cost of medications or anesthesia services. Our fees for the IVF procedures will be refunded 100% if the program is completed and does not result in the birth of a live baby. Please review the contract information with the billing staff for further details or Email Billing@FertilityDr.com. Some restrictions apply. Currently a very high percentage of our patients who complete the 100% IVF Money Back Guarantee program successfully deliver a baby.
A 100% IVF Money Back Guarantee program is also available for patients using frozen donor eggs that includes up to 4 IVF frozen egg donor treatment cycles (4 frozen egg thaw cycles and all available frozen embryo transfer cycles). Please call the billing office for details.
Please call our billing office or E-mail for current estimated pricing. Additional premiums may apply in certain circumstances.
Donor Egg Program - Financial Options at Reproductive Care Center, Sandy, UT
At Reproductive Care Center, we understand fertility treatments and (often times) the lack of insurance to cover costs associated with fertility treatment can be overwhelming. We offer a variety of financial options in an effort to accommodate your financial situation and preferences.
Fresh Donor Egg Cycle Options
- Fresh Eggs Single cycle‐$17,706 * ‐One donor and one recipient. The one recipient receives all the eggs retrieved from the donor.
- Fresh Eggs Split cycle‐$12,475 * ‐One donor and two recipients. The eggs retrieved from the one donor are shared between the two recipients. Between 4‐7 fresh eggs per recipient are expected.
Frozen Donor Egg Cycle Options
- Frozen Eggs Single cycle‐$14,747 * ‐Oocyte thawing up to 5 surviving oocytes or 7 total oocytes (whichever comes first).
- Frozen Eggs Guaranteed Refund ‐$34,995 +* (base price, additional premiums may apply based on medical history and lab results)
- Frozen Eggs Multiple Cycle Discount*:Two Cycle Package - $18,153Three Cycle Package - $23,963- Four Cycle Package - $29,950
*Prices are subject to change without notice. For current billing information, please call to speak with one of our financial counselors at 801‐878‐8888 ext. 3.
*Prices for fresh cycle do not include: pre‐cycle screening (for recipient patients), medications for donor and recipient, donor compensation, donor insurance and optional cycle add‐ons. Additional pre‐cycle screening fees apply when using a known donor. Additional pre‐cycle screening required when applying for guaranteed refund.
*Prices for frozen cycle do not include: pre‐cycle screening (for recipients), medications for the recipient, optional cycle add‐ons. Additional pre‐cycle screening required when applying for guaranteed refund.
Patients may choose either the prepaid fee options or “Insurance” option for each treatment cycle (listed above). The “Insurance” option will have all charges itemized and billed to insurance for the services rendered. A fee is required prior to starting the treatment cycle, or if we are a preferred provider, a estimated co-pay is required in advance. Any itemized amount not covered by insurance will be the responsibility of the patient to pay.
There are additional charges not included in the Sole Match Single Cycle Donor Egg Fresh IVF and Split Donor Single Cycle Donor Egg Fresh IVF program prices.
- Intravenous sedation by Nurse Anesthetist
- Medications needed for the egg donor.
- Donor compensation (anonymous) fee is paid in full for the single cycle and the full cost is divided between the two recipients for the split cycle fee.
- Donor insurance through Art Risk Insurance is paid in full for the single cycle and the full cost is divided between the two recipients for the split cycle fee.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) if needed (required for the split cycle option in order to determine the number of mature eggs to divide)
- Testicular or epididymal sperm aspiration (TESE)
- Open testicular biopsy to obtain sperm
- Back-up sperm cryopreservation
- Cryopreservation of excess embryos
- Embryo storage
- Assisted Hatching
- Additional ultrasounds during pregnancy
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) or screening (PGS)
- Gender Selection testing (PGS)
- Embryo biopsy (or egg polar body)
- Additional ultrasounds and hormone assays
- Gestational Surrogate
Payment of Treatment Cycle Fees
Cycle fees are due prior to starting any medication for the treatment cycle. Usually this is at least 6 weeks before the target date for egg retrieval. Payment reserves your spot on the schedule. If a cycle is canceled, refunds will be based on the Sole Match Donor Egg Cancellation Policy, Known Donor Egg Cancellation Policy, Single Frozen Egg Cycle Cancellation Policy and the Split Donor Egg Cycle Cancellation Policy forms which can be obtained from our donor egg coordinator.
We accept cash, checks, debit cards and most major credit cards . Discounts are available for paying cash. Financing up to 80% of the cost is available for any Global Single Cycle Fresh Donor Egg IVF with the associated fees for qualifying patients. Contact the billing staff for a financing application if desired.
For patients who choose the insurance option and have a credit balance remaining after the completion of treatment, the credit amount will be refunded to the patient.