New Patient Appointments
A new patient appointment can be scheduled using our secure patient portal, by e-mail, or by calling 801.878.8888. Appointments are usually available within two weeks. Appointments by phone or Skype are available for patients who live several hours away, however, these consults are not covered by insurance.
Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive a username and password to access all features of the patient portal. You can submit most of the information needed for your first appointment through the patient portal. This allows the specialist time to review your medical records before the initial consult. We advise patients to reschedule if they haven’t entered their information at least three days prior to their appointment.
We provide as much information as possible about diagnostic fertility tests, treatment options and your prognosis at the initial consult.
Medical Records Requests
If you have consulted with other physicians regarding your infertility, please request that copies of your records be sent to us. Previous test results you might specifically request include:
For the Female
- Previous treatments and procedures (Clomid, letrozole, FSH, IUI, IVF, etc.).
- Hormonal testing (Prolactin, TSH, day 3 FSH, day 3 Estradiol, etc.).
- Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test (CCCT).
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with the actual X-ray films.
- Saline sonogram with pictures.
- CD-ROMs of laparoscopic and/or hysteroscopic surgery. Available from the doctor or hospital.
- Immunization records: German measles (rubella) and chickenpox (varicella).
For the Male
- Semen analysis.
- Urologic examinations.
- Hormone testing.
- Previous surgeries.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. Please bring your insurance card(s) to your appointment if you want us to submit your charges. More information on cost.